Job Category Management
Sub-Category (Vacancy for) Academic coordinator
Qualification PG or Equivalent
Professional Qualification BEd
Experience 5 Year
Offered Salary Not disclosed
Number of Vacancy 1
Preferred Candidate (Gender) any Candidates
Preferred Candidate (Nationality) indian
1.Capacity to handle and uplift the institution, Staff, and Students
2. To plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
3. To create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
4. To meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
5. To participate in ongoing training sessions.
6. To create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
7. Maintain grade books.
8. To grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
9 To create projects designed to enhance lectures and Utilize various curriculum resources.
10. To integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
11. To utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
12. To develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
13. To work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
1. Must possess Leadership Quality
2. Good Communication Skill
3. Must know strategic Management
4. Must know the art of motivating others
5. Must have sound knowledge of Technology and IT
take part in various School Leader Programs.
Must possess a minimum of 5 years of Academic Experience as a Academic coordinator or equivalent.